The water supply in Tulsa is plentiful this summer as community parks and pools open their destinations and features for keeping cool. Grab the sunscreen, towels and snacks; it's going to be a scorcher. Oh, and don't forget the kids!
Tulsa Parks Splash Pad Locations:
Archer, Benedict, Braden, Carbondale, Crutchfield, Dawson, Florence, Highland, Johnson, Lacy, Maple, Penney, Reed, Starks, Tracy, Veterans, Wheeling, Zeigler, Zink
Tulsa Parks Water Playground Locations:
Chamberlain, Helmerich, Hunter, Kendall-Whittier, Manion, Maxwell, Mohawk, Owen, Schlegel, Springdale, Vining, Whiteside
Community Pool Locations (open in June):
- Berry Pool, 5002 N. Wheeling (Free) Hours: Monday – Saturday; Noon-6 p.m.
- Chandler Park Pool, 6500 West 21st St. (Adults $4, Children $2) Hours: 1-6 p.m. *Closed Wednesday
- Lacy Park Pool, 2134 N. Madison Pl. ($1 Entrance Fee): Hours: Tuesday – Sunday, noon-6 p.m.
- Lafortune Park Pool (Adults $4, Children $2): 5202 S. Hudson Ave., Tulsa Hours: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 1-6:30 p.m. Saturday: noon-6:30 p.m. *Closed Wednesday
- O’Brien Park Pool, 6149 North Lewis Ave., Hours: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday; 1-6:30 p.m., Saturday: noon-6:30 p.m., *Closed Wednesday
- South County Pool 13800 S. Peoria Ave., Bixby. Hours: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 12:30 pm.-6 p.m., *Closed Wednesday
- Reed Pool, 4233 S. Yukon Hours ($1 Entrance Fee) Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 1-6 p.m.; Sunday, noon-6 p.m.
- Whiteside Pool, 4009 S. Pittsburg Ave. (Free) Hours: Monday - Saturday, 12-6 p.m.