Icon search Icon hamburger
Icon close large

The James J. McGraw Home

James J. McGraw purchased this two-and-a-half-story Dutch Colonial red-brick-and-cut-limestone façade home, located at 1110 E. 18th St., in 1921. The home was built in 1916 by oilman J.D. Levy. McGraw served as president of The Exchange National Bank and in 1928 was named Tulsa’s “Most Useful Citizen” by the Tulsa Junior Chamber of Commerce.