Built in 1925 near historic Route 66, the City of Tulsa Fire Station No. 8 served the Cherry Street District until the early 1990s. It was Tulsa’s last fire station to stable horses. David Clark and the architect behind the station’s renovation, James P. Boswell, purchased Fire Station No. 8 for adaptive reuse in 2012. The station’s new predominantly glass second story, respectfully stepped back to honor the original structure, overlooks the beautiful Downtown Tulsa skyline.