Presented by Startup Grind, the 2021 Global Conference will bring together startups from around the world like never before. The new 3-day virtual event will be hosted in a variety of time zones for over 15,000 global startups, investors, innovators, students and speakers.
Nothing can replace in-person experiences, but the power of virtual lets us bring education, access, opportunities and inspiration into more homes around the world.
Attendees can expect:
- Hands-on workshops led by subject matter experts in over 30 different topics
- Insights from top founders and executives from today’s brightest companies
- Influential talks from pioneers who are creating meaningful change in the world of tech, startups, and the future of humanity
- Biz Stone, Co-founder, Twitter + Future Positive
- Tamar Yehoshua, Chief Product Officer, Slack
- Jeff Lawsomn, Founder + CEO, Twilio
- Noah Kerner, CEO, Acorns
- Eren Bali, Co-founder + CEO, Carbon Health
- Plus many more, view the full line up here.